ctpyy 发表于 2008-4-16 18:07:27

是不是在内存中建tempdbdev设备呀?

<h3><font><font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" size="2"> Placing tempdb on a RAM disk</font></font><br/></h3><font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" size="2">First, add RAM disk support to your kernel by setting CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM = 1.
This can be done by running <i>make menuconfig</i> or <i>make xconfig</i>
in the /usr/src/linux directory and enabling <i>RAM disk support</i> in
the <i>Block Devices</i> section.<br/>
You need to rebuild your kernel for this to take effect.
</font><p>
<font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" size="2"><a href="mailto:goebel@dsdi.de">Stefan Goebel</a> wrote this on
<a href="news://forums.sybase.com/sybase.public.sqlserver.linux">sybase.public.sqlserver.linux</a>:
</font></p><ul><font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" size="2"><li>1. The default max size of a RAM disk is 20mb. You probably want to
increase this by setting <i>rd_size</i> in <i>drivers/block/rd.c</i> from
<b>204800</b> to <b>102400</b> (for a 100mb max size, for example).<p>
</p></li><li>2. Create the RAM disk, mount it, and then create the new Sybase device
for tempdb. Something like this should work to create the filesystem:
<pre>   troll#&gt;/sbin/mke2fs -q -m0 /dev/ram 52000 -F &gt; /dev/null<br/>   troll#&gt;/bin/mount /dev/ram /opt/sybase/tempdb -t ext2 &gt; /dev/null<br/>   troll#&gt;/bin/chown sybase:sybase /opt/sybase/tempdb<br/>   troll#&gt;/bin/touch /opt/sybase/tempdb/tempspace.dat<br/>   troll#&gt;/bin/chown sybase:sybase /opt/sybase/tempdb/tempspace.dat<br/></pre>
Now we need to move tempdb from master to this new file. So we need to
create a Sybase device, and then extend tempdb to this new device:
<pre>   1&gt; disk init name="tempdbdev", physname="/opt/sybase/tempdb/tempspace.dat",<br/>      vdevno=XX, size=26000<br/>      (replace XX with the correct vdevno!)<br/>   2&gt; go<br/></pre><a href="http://www.isug.com/Sybase_FAQ/ASE/section1a.html#1a.3"></a><p>
</p></li></font></ul>是不是在内存中建<span style="font-family: monospace;">tempdbdev设备呀?</span>

ehxz 发表于 2008-4-20 19:47:32

不是内存。要建在磁盘上的。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 是不是在内存中建tempdbdev设备呀?

免责声明:
本站所发布的一切破解补丁、注册机和注册信息及软件的解密分析文章仅限用于学习和研究目的;不得将上述内容用于商业或者非法用途,否则,一切后果请用户自负。本站信息来自网络,版权争议与本站无关。您必须在下载后的24个小时之内,从您的电脑中彻底删除上述内容。如果您喜欢该程序,请支持正版软件,购买注册,得到更好的正版服务。如有侵权请邮件与我们联系处理。

Mail To:Admin@SybaseBbs.com